Is FlippsMart right for you?
- check_circleDo you have valuable items you don't use anymore?
- check_circleDo you want to remain safe when dealing with strangers?
- check_circleAre you ready to be more organized and less cluttered?
- check_circleDo you lack the expertise to use the latest technology to sell online?
- check_circleNot into haggling? We get the right price for you.
- check_circleAre you in a smaller town with fewer options?
We Do The Selling For You
In our Showroom
- check_circleWe merchandise your item in our fully-staffed showroom for 45 days.
- check_circleWe manage the selling price for you.
- check_circleWe demonstrate your item to potential buyers.
- check_circleWe answer all the telephone inquiries.
- check_circleWe close the transaction for you.
On our Website
- check_circleWe take the photos
- check_circleWe create the written description.
- check_circleWe post your item online.
- check_circleWe answer all the emails and texts.
- check_circleWe keep you safe.
Sit back and relax. We send your money when your stuff sells!Sell your stuff now
Still have selling questions?
The first reason is ... MORE BUYERS!
- FlippsMart provides a shopper-friendly environment, so buyers are more likely to visit our showroom and purchase your item.
- FlippsMart takes professional quality photos of your item, and highlights it's major selling points in the write-up. Our compelling online post effectively describes your item and appeals to more buyers.
- FlippsMart is open for business from 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday thru Saturday, so buyers can examine your item at their convenience. We are closed on Sundays and major holidays.
- FlippsMart accepts multiple payment options, so buyers don't have to worry about carrying large amounts of cash.
- FlippsMart provides a safe and comfortable shopping experience, so buyers aren't scared off by unfamiliar surroundings.
- More buyers for your item means higher selling prices and quicker sales!
The second reason is ... MORE SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE FOR YOU!
- No strangers coming to your home.
- No meetings in unfamiliar surroundings.
- No interruptions, no-shows, or scheduling conflicts means no more wasted time for you.
It's easy and fast to display your item at FlippsMart. Here are the basic steps:
- Choose a valuable item you want to sell (minimum value is $100). Click here to see our Prohibited Items List.
- Bring your item in to FlippsMart and tell us about it (and yourself). If your item is large or heavy, we recommend that you send us photos of your item before you you bring it in. Click here to send us photos.
- Based on our extensive market knowledge, we will assist you in determining a pricing strategy for your item that’s designed to result in a sale.
- We’ll calculate and collect the Display Fee, and then get to work selling your item.
- Typically, your item will be on-display in our Showroom and be visible on our website within 24 hours.
It's less expensive than you might think. Sellers pay us a Display Fee which is based on the the asking price of the item being sold. The non-refundable Display Fee is paid upfront and covers a 45-day display period. You can think of the Display Fee as 1) renting a little space in our high-traffic showroom, and 2) paying us to do all the selling for you. Typically, the Display Fee is about 15% of your item’s initial asking price, but never more than $100.
For example: If you have an item to sell with an initial asking price of $200, then the Display Fee will be $30. For specific pricing information on your item, please speak with any FlippsMart representative.
Yes. Due to space limitations, FlippsMart is currently only accepting items with a minimum value of $100.
Generally when your item sells, you will receive 90% of the selling price (oversized and/or heavy items receive an 85% payout). You may elect to have your payment 1) mailed to you by check, 2) paid to you by check at our store, or 3) held 'on account' at FlippsMart and used by you to purchase other items on display.
Of course, you may come and retrieve your item. Or, you may elect to leave it at FlippsMart indefinitely with no additional display fee paid. FlippsMart will continue to gradually lower the price at our discretion until your item is sold, and you will receive 80% of the actual selling price.
You can remove your unsold item from FlippsMart at any time prior to the conclusion of the 45-day display period. However, display fees are paid in-advance, and these are not refundable.
FlippsMart has installed multiple state-of-the-art security systems to provide a very high level of theft and fire protection for your items. We also monitor the premises 24/7 with a high-resolution video recording system. Jewelry and other high-value items are stored in our safe when practicable.